Friday, October 25, 2013

Remember JAWS...

Sure lots of people remember that movie. It happens to be my favorite film of all time...then 1933 KING KONG...as you may or may not know from having read that somewhere earlier here on the blog. I had this idea for a post and the second I started researching it...I noticed that several other people with blogs have already done it. SO in another case of been there done that...and not to be hampered by the fact that it's a played idea. I am posting these pics anyways!!! Hope you like my JAWS invades the comic universe post...

3 comments:

  1. The two Bat Man covers are parodies of course...but I do remember Bats battling it out with a shark in an underwater segment...somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was in the classic BATMAN #251, "The Joker's Five-Way Revenge" by Denny O'Neil and Neal Adams, one of the single greatest Batman stories of all time!....
    http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_Vol_1_251
    ... or were you referencing Adam West?

    ReplyDelete